- The Electiricity Bill Support Initiative, which was first announced under the PERMAI package has now been extended under the PEMERKASA and PEMULIH packages
- This initiative is a 10% discount on July to December 2021 electricity bills for six selected sectors that were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the implementation of the Movement Control Order (MCO), specifically:
- Hotel operators;
- Theme parks;
- Convention centers;
- Shopping malls;
- Local airline offices; and
- Travel and tour agencies.
|Residential||<200kWh||40%||Julai- September 2021|
|601kWh-900kWh||5%||6 affected sectors||
||10%||Julai – Disember 2021||SMEs||
||5%||Julai – September 2021|
- For residential and SME business users, the discounts will be automatically reflected in the July, August and September electricity bills.
- For commercial consumers from the 6 selected sectors who have received a 10% discount under the Strategic Programme to Empower the People and the Economy (PEMERKASA) will automatically be eligible to receive a 10% discount under PEMERKASA + and PEMULIH.
- For new applicants from the 6 selected sectors who are TNB customers:
- Visit the nearest Kedai Tenaga (after the MCO period)