- PTPTN is providing a deferment repayment facility to eligible borrowers who have difficulty repaying the loan within the period (MCO 3.0).
- The grace period for the deferment is as follows:
|Application Month||Approval Month||Deferment Period|
|Borrowers who lost income||Borrowers who had their salaries deducted|
|June||June||June to August||July to September|
|July||July||July to September||August to October|
|Aug||Aug||August to October||September to November|
- Borrowers who lost income i.e. were laid off during the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Borrowers whose income was affected i.e. their income decreased during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
- Eligible borrowers need to make an application and self-declaration online at PTPTN Official Portal
- Borrowers are required to fill in their contact information, employment information and make a certificate of authorisation on all information provided
- No documents are required for this application