What is the Free 1GB Internet Data?
- As many Malaysians continue to work and learn from home, and aligned with the government’s short-term recovery plan, mobile service providers namely Celcom, Digi, Maxis, U Mobile and Unifi Mobile will continue to support the Rakyat’s work and learning needs by providing free daily 1GB internet data.
- Active customers can enjoy the free daily 1GB Internet data until 31 December 2021 for 24 hours, subject to the technical readiness by respective service provider.
- Usage on educational and information-related services will utilise the free daily 1GB Internet data first.
- Once your free daily 1GB Internet quota is exhausted, it will utilise customer’s existing data plan quota
Who can receive the free 1GB Internet Data?
- All active postpaid and prepaid customers of Celcom, Digi, Maxis, U Mobile and Unifi Mobile will be able to enjoy this service from their respective service providers except those who are on unlimited data plans, fibre and home wireless plans.
- Customers may refer to their respective service providers to check on their eligibility for this offer.
How can I receive the Free 1GB Internet Data?
- Customers can refer to their respective service providers for more information. Please find below the website links of each of the respective service providers :
- U Mobile