- Sustainable and Green Biz Financing (SGBF) is a financial assistance scheme to encourage and increase utilisation of green technology and energy efficiency among local industry players, focusing on energy conservation, power generation and distribution, renewal energy technologies and reduction of carbon emission.
- The financing will not only spur Malaysia’s economy and social well-being but also encourage investments in green equipment production and the adoption of green technology by services/system providers as well as to motivate companies to acquire assets that have been verified as green.
- Eligible companies will be able to obtain financing with a minimum amount of RM100,000 up to RM10,000,000.
- Fixed financing rate of as low as 2% per annum on yearly rest for SMEs and 5.0% for non-SMEs.
Who is eligible for SGBF?
Steps to apply:
- Companies registered under the Companies Act 1965 or Companies Act 2016 or enterprises registered under the Registration of Businesses Ordinance 1956; and
- At least 51% equity held by Malaysian; and
- For new start-up or company in operation for less than 2 years, a shareholder, director or member of senior management must possess at least 5 years' experience in business and related field.
- Contact our Business Advisory Team at 1 300 88 6433 (MIDF) during official office hours (Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm); or
- Contact our respective Regional Offices