What is the IPC Programme?
- Industry-led Professional Certificate (IPC) is a human capital development programme under the Malaysia Automotive Robotics & IoT Institute (MARii), in cooperation with industrial players. IPC aims to produce skilled operators and technicians through special modules and training at work places
In the span of 6 months under the IPC Programme, participants will be exposed to general industrial knowledge, industrial skills and work ethic. IPC graduates will be guaranteed employment at production and other industrial factories
The benefits of this Programme are as follows
- The IPC Programme fulfils industry’s needs for skilled talent in the manufacturing and after-sales sectors, which is become increasingly challenging in the face of technological change
- This Programme focuses on training human capital in a variety of skills
- Opportunity for permanent job placement
- No fees
- Study allowance of RM200 and working allowance of RM1000
- Accommodation, food and drinks provided
- Insurance protection during training
- Employment is guaranteed upon completion of the Programme
- IPC Certificate recognised by the government and industry
Who is eligible for the IPC Programme?
- Malaysian citizens (Male and Female)
- Aged 18-30 years old
- Certificate holder: School leaver / SPM / SKM / Diploma and local training institute or equivalent
- Candidate holding only UPSR / PMR / PT3 certificates will be considered
How do I apply for the IPC Programme?