What is BSN Micro/I Kredit ?
- BSN Micro/i Kredit Penjana is a financing / loan scheme offered to micro enterprises to help them sustain their business operations and gradually enhance their productivity. The scheme includes:
Beginning 1 April 2021, this initiative has been replaced by the BSN Micro/i PEMERKASA, which offers:
- A specialised package for women entrepreneurs
- 6 months moratorium on monthly instalment payment
- Micro-loans, up-to RM50,000, for working capital and capital expenditure
- Up to 5.5 years loan tenure, including a moratorium on monthly instalments for the first 6 months
- Loan packages dedicated to women entrepreneurs, to entrepreneurs with disabilities, to young entrepreneurs, as well as loan packages to finance recurring overhead expenses, are also available
- For more information, visit the BSN Micro PEMERKASA Webpage
Who is eligible to apply for BSN Micro/I Kredit ?
- Micro Enterprise - Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Private Limited Company;
- Malaysian owned business;
- Business registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM);
- Business that has been in operation not less than 6 months;
- Not a recipient of BSN Micro-i Penjana Tourism Financing (PTF);
- Open to all business sectors
How to apply for BSN Micro/I Kredit ?
- Submission of the BSN Micro/i PEMERKASA Application Form together with the required documents as below:
For online applications, click through to the BSN Micro Financing Portal
For applications at BSN branches, the application form for BSN Micro/i PEMERKASA can be downloaded HERE
- A valid Business Registration certificate with SSM or Business License with Local Authority (LA) / Certificate of Practice (for professionals only);
- A copy of NRIC of Proprietor/ Partners/ all Directors/ Shareholders/ Guarantors (if any);
- Latest three months Bank Account Statement;
- Any supporting documents as required by the Bank