- Aquaculture Development Programme is an incentive offered to existing and new small aquaculture farmers to expand or initiate aquaculture activities
- This is done through matching financing grants, not exceeding RM20,000
- The programme aims to alleviate the burden of costs that are borne in the farming of fish
- Micro aquaculture production operators valued at less than RM200,000 per year or with less than 5 employees
- Existing and new* aquaculture farmers comprising individuals, communities or companies that fulfil the previous criteria
* Farmers who have started the project but have not produced the first yield.