What is the PERMAI Electricity Bill Support?
This initiative is a 10% discount for electricity usage between 1 January to 31 March 2021 for six selected sectors that were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the implementation of the Movement Control Order (MCO).
Who is eligible for this initiative?
The six commercial sectors that have been selected by the Government to receive the 10% discount are:
- Hotel operators;
- Theme parks;
- Convention centers;
- Shopping malls;
- Local airline offices; and
- Travel and tour agencies.
How can I apply for this initiative?
- Commercial users from the six selected sectors who have received the 15% discount under the 2020 Economic Stimulus Package are automatically eligible for the 10% discount under the PERMAI Assistance Package.
- For new applicants who are TNB customers:
Those who do not have a registered account with TNB may fill up the application form at KeTSA's Application Page. Submit the completed forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants may check their 10% electricity discount eligibility status through KeTSA's Official Website
- E-mail to TNB Careline at email@example.com; or
- Visit the nearest Kedai Tenaga (after the Movement Control Order (MCO) period)