What is eBelia Programme?
- The eBelia programme is one of the initiatives announced under Budget 2021 which aims to help relieve the financial burden as well as promote cashless spending amongst Malaysian youths and full time Malaysian students at registered local institutions of higher learning
- This programme is expected to benefit approximately two (2) million eligible Malaysians, with an allocation of RM300 million
- Each recipient is eligible to claim e-wallet credit of RM150
- The claim period for the eBelia credit is from 1 June 2021 to 22 July 2021 and the credit can be spent until 31 July 2021
Who is eligible for the eBelia Programme?
- The program is open to all Malaysian citizens:
Eligible youths’ data will be cross checked with registered IHLs and other relevant Government databases
- Who have attained the age of 18 to 20 years old in 2021 (born in year 2001 to 2003); OR
- Who are full-time students enrolled in courses equivalent to diploma or SKM4 and above in a public or private institution of higher learning in Malaysia recognised by the ministries
How do I apply for the eBelia Programme?
- Permohonan boleh dibuat dengan langkah-langkah berikut:
Eligible recipient can only claim the eBelia credit once from one (1) chosen e-wallet operator. Please refer to the participating e-wallets apps for more details on claiming the credit
For detailed information, please refer to the eBelia FAQ page
- Download the participating e-wallet application from Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery. The participating e-wallets are BigPay, Boost, ShopeePay and Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- For new users or for existing user, follow the instruction shown in the e-wallet App. The e-wallet operator will verify your identity electronically
- On your chosen e-wallet app, insert the required information on the eBelia claim page and click “Submit”
- You will thereafter be notified if your claim is successful